Things learned about golfing in January in Michigan:
- Dont wait until the last day of the month hoping for a warm up. was supposed to be close to 30* but was 15* and windy
- 7 clubs is way to many!!! why did i carry a putter?
- The hardest thing about golfing in a foot of snow is.............walking to your ball.
- Dont use all white tees
- Dont let your cigar go out because you wont get it lit again
- On the green is 'in the hole'
- Lift, clean and place really takes on a whole new meaning
- Be sure to have at least one family member/friend crazy enough to go with you (Mac was in florida, so my brother got the nod)
- Wear lots and lots of layers
- Finally, when its that cold, single malt does nothing to warm you up